ATEX / IECEx Ex II 2 G/D Ex d IIC T2 – T4 Gb , Zone 1 & 2 Ex t IIIC T300 – T135°C Db , Zone 21 & 22 CU TR (formerly GOST)
The FWD range of air warmers is designed for use in small work or storage areas which are located in Zone 1 and 2 or Zone 21 and 22 Hazardous Areas where the flammable atmosphere is IIA, IIB or IIC Gas Group.
Features for air warmer FWD
- Certified to meet the ATEX- and IECEx- Directive
- Lightweight enclosure certified weatherproof to IP66
- Suitable for 1 Ph. or 3 Ph.
- Temperature classes T2, T3 and T4 available
- Suitable for floor or wall mounting (wall mounting brackets available on request)
- A hole for M20 cable entry is provided as standard, additional entries can be provided as required (Cable glands are not included in our scope)
- Corrosion resistant powder coated finish
- Optional range of Flameproof room thermostat can also be provided
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -60°C to +60°C (under special conditions)
- Individually replaceable heating elements