ATEX / IECEx II 2 G Ex e II T4 Gb Zone 1 & 2
CU TR (EAC) / KGS / CSA (CAN&USA)
The HEF is self-regulating, automatically adjusting its output to match ambient temperatures. Coupled with its compact design, this makes the HEF ideal for anticondensation, frost protection and temperature control for all instrumentation and switch gear applications. The HEF range is certified for use in hazardous areas where the atmosphere is classified as a Zone 1 or 2 (IIC) gas group.
Features for air warmer type HEF
- Certified and declared in accordance with ATEX directive 2014/34/EU
- Certified to CSA (Divisions and Zones) for North America markets.
- Compact, low profile, 316 stainless steel case, requires minimal space
- Self-regulating for ambient temperatures from -60 °C (-55 °C for CSA certified models only) to +80 °C
- Mounting of the heater can be in any orientation
- Design allows for closer installation proximity to internal components and cables (minimum distance 100 mm away)
Here you can directly download documents to the product: